Intro Kyle Stanley
Thank you for finding time to listen to session # 20 @hashtag pod podcast of dentistry and I’m your host Dr. Panks Dhingra. You can find all the notes and link to the session at podcastsofdentistry.com/session20.
Today our guest is dr. Kyle Stanley
His Bio reads something like this.
“Dr. Kyle Stanley, was named as “The Next Generation of Cosmetic Dentistry” by the AACD in 2015 and “Top 10 Young Educators in Dentistry” by the Seattle Study Club, graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC and then completed a dental implant residency along with a dental implant specialty in Brazil. While at USC, Dr. Stanley completed an Esthetic mini-residency with a world leader, Dr. Pascal Magne, and was honored with the Charles L. Pincus Award for outstanding achievements in esthetic dentistry by the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. He is also a dedicated researcher who has published in some of the top international dental journals about topics relating to esthetics, dental implants, and smile design. Dr. Stanley is a KOL for many well-respected companies and has presented on five continents as a highly in-demand speaker. Dr. Stanley is the leading advocate of mental health in dentistry. He maintains an exclusive private practice in Beverly Hills, CA”
That is a long list of achievements for this guy.
In our podcast, he talks about his experience with GIDE and shares his experience of how to go about starting your own implant journey
I believe he’s a perfect example of luck and hard work coming together in a very successful way.
We also touch on successful implant Concepts like zero bone loss and the world renowned The lip Factor.
We certainly talk about his AI company called PEARL, the effect of a AI or Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry as a profession and the future of Dentistry because of AI
By now you might feel anxious,
at least I was, listening to and hearing about his accomplishment in such a short span of time that I had to humanize him. There were few emotional moments and that clearly shows the human side of him.
We continue towards the end by asking my favorite Tim Ferris Inspired questions.
In the end,
I really loved the spirit of inspiration, entrepreneurship, humility and vision.
I hope you love this evergreen podcast the way I did, so without further Ado doctor Kyle Stanley.
- Interview WIth Howard Farran Link
- What is Kyle Stanley’s Story?
- Implant Residency in Brazil. Link University of Santa Catarina
- How did he meet Dr. Najad, his partner In Beverly Hills
- Meeting Dr. Helm
- City of Florianopolis , implant residency Santa Catarina.. pictures and links please of the city
- Who is the second mentor?
- Triad Of Mentors
- What is GIDE?
- Where can they start their Implant journey
- People Link: Thomas Linkovich for zero Bone concept
- DrKyleStanley.com information about the courses
- Digital Dentistry Institute to do Hands on courses
- Dr. Justin Moody Implant Pathway Program and link to his podcast
- How did you get involved with Digital Dentistry Institute and Christian Coachman
- Youngest speaker in the Seattle Study club> How did you get involved with them
- Share your audition day at Seattle Study club
- How did you meet Christian Coachman
- What is the LIP factor?
- Where could we learn something like that or someone who is NOT at Seattle Study Club etc
- Do we need to stabilize the patient before we do the DSD..
- What guided system do you use?
- Entrepreneur Journey with PEARL
- What did you learn the most from your friend/patient/CEO Ophir
- in next 10 years, what part of the dentistry will be done by AI
- Will there be any Celebrity dentists in the next 10 Years?
- What practical applications are coming in PEARL or AI in next 5 years
- What other AI companies you are attached to like XNAV.. what is XNAV and new developments
- What is your typical week like?
- How do you say NO to someone or any speaking engagement?
- How did you curb your Ambition?
- What is your definition of happiness?
- Morning Ritual
- If you could go back and change one career decision what would that be?
- Hardest decision you had to take in the past year or two
- Books you have read, inspired or recommended the most?
- what other podcasts you listen to
- What do you like to do the most in clinical dentistry?
- What do people never ask you that you wished that they did?
- What is one habit that makes you successful?
- How do you talk yourself into UNLEARN what you have learned to improve yourself?
- Giant Billboard question
- What have you changed your minds on ?
- Absurd thing that you do
Thank you for tuning into a #POD podcast of Dentistry session number 19.
This is a special episode today as I believe it is a foundational session in learning how to handle things not only in dentistry but in life.
She is a high-performance coach who is always gearing us towards action to win.
Yes you guessed it right,
Her name is Dr. Emily Letran at dremilyletran.com
She’s not only a high performance Coach but also a speaker, prolific writer and running two dental offices in California along with being a mom of three kids.
I really don’t know how she does what she does. and this is where we dug deep into to figure out how she’s able to handle all of it.
She’s also the author of several books including no-nonsense Dentistry with Dr. Steven Mauty
All the links of the books and other important links will be in the show notes at podcastsofdentistry.com/emily
She specifically talks about all the pillars of her coaching like Clarity energy courage productivity and not to mention influence. We really dive deep into the mindset of this successful coach.
She shares her story, her mentors, books she had been most influenced with and recommend to read.
She specifically talks about the intentional concept, her secrets of success, balancing life and work, importance of sleep and not to mention some uncommon answers to common problems.
We of course talk about Tim Ferris inspired questions including some absurd or funny things that she does…..you will certainly feel connected to her
If you really delve deep in to the tenets of her coaching then this interview may change your mind how to handle things not only in dentistry but also in life.
I thoroughly enjoyed the pillars of her mindset, taking decisions and certainly growing with it.
I hope you’ll enjoy it too.
Lets Welcome Dr. Emily Letran.
This podcast is supported by Squadcast.
#POD is really honored and happy to bring a guest who needs no introduction.
Today we have the legendary Howard Farran
Dr. Howard Farran is not only a practicing dentist but also a consultant a world-class speaker, lecturer, author, podcaster and above all a visionary.
His vision started with today’s Dental his dental office and dental town.
His vision continued later with hygiene town and Orthotown
He has been ranked among the 32 most influential people in dentistry by Edge magazine in 2017
I have to say he’s the one of the first few social media down celebrities with tens and thousands of followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and so on.
This is indeed a special podcast with the most research I ever did.
There is so much to learn from dr. Howard for all that these two hours can never do justice.
I tried to unravel some great Concepts to delve deep into his mindset.
One thing that this podcast will inspire you is that we need to learn how to think out of the box and how he was able to exemplify exactly that.
We talked about raising successful kids and how we can instill a similar successful mindset like his own maybe in our own kids.
Moving away from kids we had to talk about business and the DSOs.
Did he say that he is starting his own DSO or did he say why is that not even possible? Judge it for yourself.
I tried to unravel his journey of being such an outspoken uncensored speaker. How he did that how much hard work was put in it?
Yeah of course talk about the DentalTown and the future of DentalTown
COVID-19 through the crystal gaze of Howard Farran was not to be left behind ofcourse
He discussed his stop bullet points how to manage people time and money from his best-selling book in Dentistry Uncensored.
He shared what is the number one Addiction on Earth and what I call as the casket test.
Due to lack of time and so much to cover we could not tell them to Tim Ferriss inspired questions they will be recorded and released at a future date.
Please listen to the podcast filled with humor knowledge history experience and above all versions of a visionary.
I hope you enjoy this legendary podcast with Dr. Howard Farran
- Thanking him to come in
- Listen to Dr. Farran’s interviews
- Where did my hair go?
- Love the name #POD
- Whole idea of #POD
- Update podcast to Dentaltown
- Who is Dr. Howard Farran
- Who is Howard Farran TODAY????
- Recognize pattern
- Book reading I am a Dentist
- Biggest Mindtrips: Secret to the Temples: book
- Howard Farran 30 sec or less
- Thinking out of the box
- How re you teaching to your own kids the same Out of the box
- Did you face any resistance with your boys to live in luxury?
- What kind of dental office like to build today?
- Why not your own DSO?
- Are you hinting that you are starting your own DSO
- Explaining the layers of DSO
- Why DSO’s are booming?
- Isn’t that’s what Capitalist Society means?
- First interesting gig in NY
- Joke about grammatical errors and dentists with Ten Commandments
- Did Howard say he is crazy?
- How did you get your second gig?
- Talks about building a better brand vs more profits for speaking gigs
- Genesis of DT
- Is DT profitable?
- Where is DT finally heading to
- Dentistry and COVID-19 Future
- Owning a dental office is like chained to Madman: twitter?
- 3 things in your book Dentistry Uncensored, Low hanging fruit, to manage People, Time and money
- Story of how he wrote his book Dentistry Uncensored and why?
- What is Casket Test? His mother taught him.
- #1 Addiction now.
- Mindset of other dentists and what can they do to be open minded and be as successful as you.ow
Jason Luchtefeld: Leadership, Awareness , Fulfillment of life.
Thank you for finding time and listing to #POD: Podcasts Of Dentistry.
You could have spent hours watching or listening to HBO or Netflix and it is indeed an honor that you decided to spend time with our podcast
Today we have very wide-ranging conversations with a very humble and a reflecting speaker Dr. Jason Luchtefeld.
Dr. Jason is a COO and a Senior VP of Inspero at Insperoteam.com. INSPERO is a distinctive community of impact creators and conscious leaders which aim to breathe hope in dentistry.
He also has a practice in Illinois which has a very unique team and setup. I would say that setup seems like a dream set up in terms of balancing life and dentistry, many of you might even be attracted to set up your office that way.
This podcast will touch you at so many levels that you will be surprised
We talk about business growth leadership health and above reflecting some core values and vision.
This podcast will force you to think and reflect what you are who you are what do you want out of life and how to be fulfilled not only financially but also emotionally.
We talked about health, and how to handle stresses in dentistry and life both physical or mental
We also talk about some vain stuff like shoes and Whiskey on one hand and on the other hand we talked about how to achieve goals in life.
There are so many books and nuggets sprinkled in the podcast that you will be compelled to make notes of them.
I certainly have made notes with a lot of homework to do.
The podcast does start a tad slow since we are setting up the foundation but please keep patience and you will not be disappointed…
So without further Ado Dr. Jason Luchtefeld.
- About business growth, leadership health and his core values and vision.
- Learn how to be fulfilled not only financially as well as emotionally.
- How to handle stress in dentistry.
- Shoes and Whiskey
- How to achieve goals in life.
- Tim Ferris Inspired Questions.
Intro Lynne Leggett
Thank you for tuning into yet another dental podcast at #POD – podcast of Dentistry
This is session number 16 which can be accessed at podcastofdentistry.com/session 16
#POD strives to be a podcast where we try to unearth the smallest details of all the successful entrepreneurs in dentistry.
Today we have yet another special guest Miss Lynne Leggett.
You have to hear this podcast if you want to listen to someone who is full of enthusiasm, positivity and who would encourage you to be successful.
This is indeed an inspiring podcast.
She is not only a consultant at her company Victory Dental Management but also an author of the book “You Can’t Coach Quit.”
We go into great details of her journey from the pharmacy tech to being authentic Dental consultant.
She has been a successful basketball coach all her life and she shares how her experience in coaching help solve layers and layers of the critical issues in teams and take dentists to a flourishing career.
She is very relatable and I think the biggest vibe you will get is that she’s very honest and of course inspiring.
We also talked about HOW to actually think about Mission Vision and core values with examples
She not only shares her success stories but also her hardships in life both personal and professional.
By the time you’re finished listening to the podcast you will certainly be filled with positivity and inspiration.
Of course we talked about my version of Tim Ferriss inspired questions, my favorite part of the whole podcast.
I hope you enjoy this podcast as much as I did
So without further Ado Miss Lynn Leggett.
- She discusses about her basketball journey.
- Her interesting story how she got into dentistry.
- Her journey from pharmacy chain to Victory Dental Management.
- Her Mission and Vision in dental office and how to implement in office.
- What made her write book “You Can’t Coach Quit.”
- Advice for dentists during COVID-19.
- Tim Ferris Inspired Questions.
Hello POD Nation this is your host Dr. Panks Dhingra and welcome to Hashtag POD in session #15. today we have yet another great dental podcast.
Today we have Mr Ian McNickle- the author of the book Mastering Practice Growth Definitive Guide To Growing your dental practice or dental group.
This is indeed a very special podcast because I get to talk to mister Ian McNickle who shares his roller coaster ride of a journey.
Mr. Ian shares his story of establishing one of the biggest and award winning company called as WEO Media which caters to the need of dentists and big d s O’s all around the country.
This podcast takes a few minutes to warm up but then Mr Ian actually opens up with his inspiring story. There is a lot of shared knowledge, education, and entrepreneurial spirit that will inspire you to do something big like him.
He talks in great lent about how he set up his weo Media Company and ended up winning Best in Class Rewards from humble beginnings.
Then of course we talked about DSO project.
In all the conversations he not only shares his experiences of weo media but also the foundational questions why to even think about setting up of a DSO.
If you are even remotely interested to setup your own DSO this podcast will help you answer a few of those fundamental questions and the path that you should take or not take to set up your own DSO.
Ian also predict how long does this winning streak of DSO’s will actually continue and how quickly you should act one way or the other.
Please also note this podcast was recorded Pre-Covid-19 so use your judgement wisely.
We talked all topics pertaining to social media, marketing kpis culture team success and so on.
He of course also shared his mentors and how he did what he did.
He shows his secret of being successful, and his source of Happiness, his sense of achievement and everything in between. He shares so much value that you will want to take some notes like I did.
I always love to Deep dive in Tim ferris inspired questions and as usual those questions brought in a great understanding and mindset of Ian.
gosh there’s so much we all can learn and Implement from this podcast
Let’s welcome Mr Ian McNickle for session 15 at #POD
- His story of establishing weomedia
- His knowledge, education, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- How he set up weomedia and ended up best in class rewards
- DSO project
- How to pertain social media, marketing KPI’s, culture, team success
- McNickle mentors and how he did everything
- Tim Ferris Inspired Questions.